08/28/2013 7:56pmFor many people with disabilities, owning a service dog makes a significant difference in daily life. Dogs trained to help with tasks that some can't do for themselves are invaluable to their owners, but come at a large cost. Service dogs are not covered by insurance companies and can costs upwards of tens of thousands of dollars.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Woman dies after car hits her in intersection
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama