08/28/2013 7:56pmFor many people with disabilities, owning a service dog makes a significant difference in daily life. Dogs trained to help with tasks that some can't do for themselves are invaluable to their owners, but come at a large cost. Service dogs are not covered by insurance companies and can costs upwards of tens of thousands of dollars.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah