08/22/2013 9:57amSunday marks the 97th anniversary of the National Park Service, and to celebrate, park entrance fees will be waived. Catch an anniversary commemoration or just enjoy a day in the park with these suggestions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns