08/22/2013 9:57amSunday marks the 97th anniversary of the National Park Service, and to celebrate, park entrance fees will be waived. Catch an anniversary commemoration or just enjoy a day in the park with these suggestions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature