08/22/2013 9:57amSunday marks the 97th anniversary of the National Park Service, and to celebrate, park entrance fees will be waived. Catch an anniversary commemoration or just enjoy a day in the park with these suggestions.
Browse by Day Archive
- St. George family’s Squatty Potty brings in millions of dollars
- DWR to auction seized antlers, hides
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Employee is suing his boss because his job was too boring
- Trump's open path to nomination causes agony for some in GOP
- The Latest: Suspect in killing called religiously active
- Quiz: Which 'Star Wars' movies do these quotes come from?
- Body found in Montana ditch identified as Utah man
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Service-oriented teen crowned Miss Teen Utah International