07/22/2013 9:02amJulianne Grose was contacted two months ago by the National Marrow Donor Program, saying she was a bone marrow match for a child with leukemia. Grose calls it a miracle.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates