07/20/2013 8:41amLooking for another reason to indulge in some retail therapy? Try this one on for size: your shopping habit is good for your health. A new study finds that women burn up to 15,000 calories a year while shopping — equivalent to walking seven marathons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft