07/20/2013 8:41amLooking for another reason to indulge in some retail therapy? Try this one on for size: your shopping habit is good for your health. A new study finds that women burn up to 15,000 calories a year while shopping — equivalent to walking seven marathons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- US announces sanctions on alleged Mexican heroin trafficker
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele