07/20/2013 8:41amLooking for another reason to indulge in some retail therapy? Try this one on for size: your shopping habit is good for your health. A new study finds that women burn up to 15,000 calories a year while shopping — equivalent to walking seven marathons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- Free golf day for first responders strikes chord for Talons Cove manager
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say