07/19/2013 9:46amStephanie Anderson enjoyed a lifetime of fitness and now runs her own racing company because her parents got her involved in triathlons when she was a teenager.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Rosetta space probe sees bright flares, landslide on comet
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police