07/11/2013 12:53pmTemperatures have been record-breaking this summer and many people are looking for the best ways to beat the heat. If you have kids, chances are you need new ideas on how to keep your family cool.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law over objections
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- DWR searching for mountain lion sighted near elementary school in Helper