07/05/2013 8:32pmThroughout Utah, public spaces have been enhanced by art installations. These pieces get dirty from the grime in the air, touched by the hands that pass, and, in some cases, sat upon or leaned against by someone who needs to take a rest.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say