07/05/2013 8:32pmThroughout Utah, public spaces have been enhanced by art installations. These pieces get dirty from the grime in the air, touched by the hands that pass, and, in some cases, sat upon or leaned against by someone who needs to take a rest.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement
- Canyons School District settles lawsuit with family of girl molested on bus
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly loosing an eye