06/27/2013 11:48amDespite recent heightened awareness about its many negative effects on our health, whether it's to get through the mid-afternoon slump or paired with lunch or dinner as our beverage of choice, many of us still reach for soda daily for a jolt of caffeine and sugary satisfaction.
Browse by Day Archive
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?