06/27/2013 11:48amDespite recent heightened awareness about its many negative effects on our health, whether it's to get through the mid-afternoon slump or paired with lunch or dinner as our beverage of choice, many of us still reach for soda daily for a jolt of caffeine and sugary satisfaction.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- UN Peacekeepers: How a Haiti child sex ring was whitewashed
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Census data: Lehi 11th fastest-growing city in America
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice