06/23/2013 3:47pmIf you turned to the Weather Channel Thursday, you saw that the star of the network was not a new storm or a dangerous weather system but a 4-foot-tall little girl, far from home, and living her dream on live television.
Browse by Day Archive
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge