06/23/2013 3:47pmIf you turned to the Weather Channel Thursday, you saw that the star of the network was not a new storm or a dangerous weather system but a 4-foot-tall little girl, far from home, and living her dream on live television.
Browse by Day Archive
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl