06/23/2013 3:47pmIf you turned to the Weather Channel Thursday, you saw that the star of the network was not a new storm or a dangerous weather system but a 4-foot-tall little girl, far from home, and living her dream on live television.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road