05/26/2013 7:28pmOn March 28, 2012, Stefani Ellison of Cedar City traveled to China to bring home a sweet 6-year-old girl, whom they called Meisyn. Hoping to help a girl born with severe special needs, they soon found that she was the one destined to help them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man killed father, shot and stabbed grandparents, police say
- After getting helped off the court by tennis star, ball girl writes touching letter
- Poor sportsmanship leads principal to ban football, soccer at recess
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- Gail Miller, you the real MVP
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Trump moves to pull US out of Pacific-Rim trade deal