05/26/2013 7:28pmOn March 28, 2012, Stefani Ellison of Cedar City traveled to China to bring home a sweet 6-year-old girl, whom they called Meisyn. Hoping to help a girl born with severe special needs, they soon found that she was the one destined to help them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- Great Clips of the Week: Danny Ainge 'posterized' by USU-bound son; Michael Phelps races a shark
- Driver charged in smuggling-related deaths of 10 immigrants
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- UK parents halt fight over experimental treatment for son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- UVU culinary freshman hungry to be the best — named national Student Chef of the Year