05/26/2013 7:28pmOn March 28, 2012, Stefani Ellison of Cedar City traveled to China to bring home a sweet 6-year-old girl, whom they called Meisyn. Hoping to help a girl born with severe special needs, they soon found that she was the one destined to help them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Official: New emails in FBI review not from Clinton server
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 3-day plan to explore Portland’s downtown, outdoors
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Police evict oil pipeline protesters from private land
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease