05/26/2013 7:28pmOn March 28, 2012, Stefani Ellison of Cedar City traveled to China to bring home a sweet 6-year-old girl, whom they called Meisyn. Hoping to help a girl born with severe special needs, they soon found that she was the one destined to help them.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege