05/26/2013 7:28pmOn March 28, 2012, Stefani Ellison of Cedar City traveled to China to bring home a sweet 6-year-old girl, whom they called Meisyn. Hoping to help a girl born with severe special needs, they soon found that she was the one destined to help them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings