05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Michael Flynn in talks with Congress, wary of prosecution
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options