05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?