05/16/2013 10:33amIt seems impossible to earn so many degrees all at once. But part of what compels 18-year-old Raymond Walter to work so hard is that he's not sure how much time he has left. Walter suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a disease which means his muscles are weak and wasting away.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured after 3-vehicle crash in Roy
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Train plows into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Welcome to Whoville, where Southern Utah still stands atop Big Sky Conference
- Pedestrian hit and killed in South Salt Lake
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’