05/16/2013 10:33amIt seems impossible to earn so many degrees all at once. But part of what compels 18-year-old Raymond Walter to work so hard is that he's not sure how much time he has left. Walter suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a disease which means his muscles are weak and wasting away.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 hospitalized in critical condition after 8-vehicle crash
- Trump to name Exxon Mobil CEO as secretary of state, NBC News reports
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- West Valley man's Christmas lights spectacular featured in national commercial
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Have You Seen This? Kids taste 100 years of Christmas desserts
- EPA rejects $20.4 million in requests for mine spill costs
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online