05/16/2013 10:33amIt seems impossible to earn so many degrees all at once. But part of what compels 18-year-old Raymond Walter to work so hard is that he's not sure how much time he has left. Walter suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a disease which means his muscles are weak and wasting away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response