05/16/2013 10:33amIt seems impossible to earn so many degrees all at once. But part of what compels 18-year-old Raymond Walter to work so hard is that he's not sure how much time he has left. Walter suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a disease which means his muscles are weak and wasting away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man killed father, shot and stabbed grandparents, police say
- After getting helped off the court by tennis star, ball girl writes touching letter
- 10-year-old boy drives to store, speeds away in police chase
- Poor sportsmanship leads principal to ban football, soccer at recess
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?
- Gail Miller, you the real MVP
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’