05/13/2013 6:15amThis week in LIFEadvice: Coach Kim gives advice to people who say I'm sorry too often. This is a self-esteem, fear issue and can cause problems in your relationships. Coach Kim gives simple tips for changing this behavior.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- West Jordan man makes toys for the needy but can't make rent: 'How can I close down now?'
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Pope: Humanity couldn't bear war with North Korea
- Trump warns North Korea's missiles will get better
- As number of adoptions drops, many US agencies face strains