05/08/2013 8:59pmU.S. drug czar Kerlikowske says, "I've spent my entire career in law enforcement. For most of those 37 years, I believed that a person addicted to drugs had a moral problem — a failing, a lack of will. I was wrong. Addiction is not a moral failing."
Browse by Day Archive
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says