05/08/2013 8:59pmU.S. drug czar Kerlikowske says, "I've spent my entire career in law enforcement. For most of those 37 years, I believed that a person addicted to drugs had a moral problem — a failing, a lack of will. I was wrong. Addiction is not a moral failing."
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'