05/08/2013 8:59pmU.S. drug czar Kerlikowske says, "I've spent my entire career in law enforcement. For most of those 37 years, I believed that a person addicted to drugs had a moral problem — a failing, a lack of will. I was wrong. Addiction is not a moral failing."
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown