05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking