05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- From novel to film: Ranking 6 Roald Dahl adaptations
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Child rescued from hot car is second Utah case in 2 days