05/05/2013 3:11pmIn Natalie Wright's nearly 16-year lifetime, she has had three brain surgeries, 37 MRIs and more than 200 caretakers keeping her alive. Earlier this month, though, she had an optional surgery: one that will give her back her smile.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Is Washington playoff bound or overhyped?
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Death penalty to be sought for man accused of killing 6 family members
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig