04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden