04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- This musician strummed a guitar during his own brain surgery
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- 1 arrested, 1 in hospital after Friday shooting in Provo