04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash; section of Redwood Road closed
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15