04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Hogle Zoo welcoming 2 new polar bears this fall