03/24/2013 7:36pmWhile most of us are sound asleep, Cody Moat is out running the trails near his home in Fillmore, Utah. His inspirational story is one that that will have you saying, "If he can do it, so can I."
Browse by Day Archive
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- 3 tips for great hunting etiquette