03/22/2013 11:59pmThink you're safe from the sun because it's cold and cloudy outside? Not so fast. The UV rays here are intense year-round (and penetrate through that cloud cover!) and unfortunately for us, Utah has some of the highest rates of skin cancer in the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Patrick Kinahan: BYU coaches pushing NFL for players
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law