03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- What voters want in a VP
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Texas woman has foreign accent syndrome after jaw surgery