01/27/2013 4:46pmThere are few things in the world as difficult as living through cancer, and having to do it while only 7-years-old is far worse than most of us could imagine. Perhaps that's what draws actor Christian Bale to reach out to children suffering from the disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Mother of man shot by police's settlement appeal denied