01/01/2013 8:33pmThis week in Reasons to Run: This year I'm not making resolutions. I'm not setting any goals to run a personal best or tackle a new distance. Instead I'm going to give this year a theme to live by. It's simple: "Try."
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Utahns still have questions about mail-in balloting