01/01/2013 8:33pmThis week in Reasons to Run: This year I'm not making resolutions. I'm not setting any goals to run a personal best or tackle a new distance. Instead I'm going to give this year a theme to live by. It's simple: "Try."
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Charges: Abused baby died of dehydration, lived in filthy conditions