12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook
- Police want to examine phone of man shot, killed by officers
- Evan McMullin campaign hitting, missing presidential ballot deadlines