12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- GOP lawmakers unaware of details of Trump's health care plan
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 3 family films coming out of 2017 Sundance Film Festival