12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Trump says he's brought 'profound change' to Washington
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Utah's Brian Allen selected No. 173 to Pittsburgh Steelers in 5th round
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Utah State's Devante Mays selected in 7th round by Green Bay Packers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'