12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Top 15 states ranked by test scores