12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl