12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal