12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash