12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- States with the safest drivers
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Texas illegally curbs abortion clinics, Supreme Court rules
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence