12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature